This is the start of a regular newsletter that will cover events, training and promotions related to Windows Azure, Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
- Dev Camps are happening in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in March. There are plans to run them more broadly across the country in the coming months.
Melbourne – Friday 15th March
Sydney – Friday 22nd March
Brisbane – Thursday 28th March
- 6 weeks of Azure continues – with Boot Camps also happening throughout March
- Apps for Asia competition is hotting up! Final entries are due this month, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach an immediate market, and go to India to showcase your application.
- YOUR APP HERE: Microsoft have partnered with Lifehacker to bring to life a great opportunity for all developers who haven’t quite finished that App, to finish it with help, and be rewarded for the quality of the app.
- Over the next few weeks, we’ll be featuring success stories, talking about top tips, and holding Virtual #Appfests to support all the developers out there who are building apps. If you know (or are) a developer who’s gaining success through Application development, we’d love to hear all about it!
- Virtual #Appfests: Kick off Tuesday 12th March from 7pm.
If you’re still looking for help to get an app finished and into the store for publication, then come along for an extra helping hand. It’s a two-hour open virtual session, that allows you to ask all the questions you want to ask, leap any coding hurdles, and get your app published.The Virtual #Appfest will be a weekly event, so check LaLaNinja for scheduling. The first event on Tuesday 12 March will be led by Nick Hodge, and will feature two platforms in two hours.